Planning on selling your home? Carty Gwilym can help you be prepared to get a better price.
Providing honest, thorough and carefully researched home appraisals is the core business that Carty Gwilym started with in 1989 and remains focused on today. We are committed to meeting the needs of all clients who are looking for an unbiased, thoroughly informed and expert home evaluation.
We Can Help You Understand The True Value Of Your Home
We understand that for many people, their home is their largest single asset. An asset that they have spent years building equity in. Our role, quite simply is to ensure that homeowners and the people they may be working with always have an accurate picture of what their home’s true market value is.
For over 25 years homeowners, real estate agents, employers and professional firms have turned to Carty Gwilym for a home appraisal when:
- They are planning on selling a home and want to get the best possible price.
- They are considering buying a particular home and want to be sure they are paying a fair price.
- They have received a property tax assessment that they believe is unfair.
- They are negotiating the terms of a separation or divorce.
- They are settling an estate that involves a home.
- They have been transferred out of town for work and need to sell their home.
Our team of home appraisers are professionally accredited and are members in good standing of the Appraisal Institute of Canada, a national association of real estate appraisal professionals committed to maintaining highest level of integrity and professionalism in the industry.
Carty Gwilym delivers comfort and peace of mind for homeowners
With a professional home appraisal from Carty Gwilym, homeowners can rest easier knowing that:
- They have a more accurate picture of their homes true market value based on the expertise and research of a home appraisal professional.
- They will be better prepared to list and negotiate the sale of their home.
- They will receive a fair price for a home based on comprehensive market data and research.
Experienced across Ottawa and throughout Eastern Ontario
Our team of accredited real estate appraisers have delivered thousands of home appraisals throughout Ottawa and surrounding areas including pretty much every town and village in the Ottawa Valley and, as far east as Hawkesbury, as far west as Pembroke and as far south as Morrisburg.
We work directly with home owners and are regularly retained by real estate agents, banks, mortgage companies and other financial institutions, accountants, law firms, employee relocation specialists, estate planners, real estate investors and some of Ottawa’s largest employers.
Carty Gwilym offer a wide range of professional home appraisal services including:
- Tax Appraisals
- Mortgage Appraisals
- Divorce & Separation Appraisals
- Foreclosure Appraisals
- Estate Appraisals
- Employee Relocation Appraisals
What you can typically expect from a professional home appraisal from Carty Gwilym:
- A thorough physical inspection of the interior and exterior of your home.
- Taking accurate measurements to determine square footage
- Recommendations for improvements that should be considered to key areas such as electrical, plumbing, furnace and roofing.
- An objective review of comparable recent home sales in the same neighbourhood.
- An analysis of the current home resale market including key criteria such as listing price, time on market, price sensitivity and buyer demand.
- Unbiased, helpful advice from an accredited home appraisal professional.
- A written Realty Check™ report that can be tailored to specific needs such as a private sale, separation agreement or property tax appeal.
Home appraisal reports are typically delivered within one week.
Prices can vary but in all cases the cost of a home appraisal from Carty Gwilym will represent a tiny fraction of a home’s true market value and is often more than recouped in the final selling cost of a home or, covered by a real estate agent. Carty Gwilym is proud to be an associate member of the Ottawa Real Estate Board which gives our home appraisers full access to historical and current home listing data.
Our comprehensive Market Analysis Report designed to help you sell your home.
Our exclusive Realty Check™ report is an essential way for homeowners to understand all the factors that may influence the value of their home before it comes time to sell. Prepared by our experienced home appraisers, Realty Check is an easy to understand yet comprehensive report that can help you get the most of your homes market value. It covers not only your home but the market factors that can influence the price you may be able to get for your home. Realty Check is only available from Carty Gwilym.
Get your Realty Check Report today.
- 1 Call us at 613-724-6020
- 2 Email Carty Gwilym now
- 3 Yes, please contact me for my Realty Check Report